SiteSwan Website Builder doesn’t just open up a pond of new profits in web design, it will actually improve your print business. Here’s how…
- Gives your advertisers something to advertise (in print)
Business owners have a lot of pride in their new site, and will want to advertise it so that people can see it. Work out a marketing plan with clients to help drive traffic from your paper to their website.
- Maintains communication between Publication and Advertiser.
Even when the client is not advertising, you still have a reason to keep in touch with them.
- Enhances perception of Publication from “print only” to “multimedia marketing expert.”
Advertisers are shifting their ad budgets to include other medias besides print. Become the go-to source for all their marketing needs.
- Increases cross-sell of other digital products.
A great website is often the missing link for advertisers when they are making a digital buying decision. Doesn’t make sense to invest in a banner ad if you don’t have a great site to link it to.
- Utilizes in-house resources during downtime and increases efficiencies.
Your designers are the ones building out SiteSwan sites…and since they’re not designing print ads all day every day, now designing sites can fill that empty time.
Are sales leads getting stale with your print product? Approach potential clients with a new product and reason to work with you.