Does Your Publication Have What it Takes to Be a Successful SiteSwan Publisher?
The truth is, it doesn’t take much other than the easy-to-use SiteSwan website building platform to become a Website Design company overnight. But here’s a Check List for a few other things to consider before spreading your wings!
- Forward Thinking Publisher: Do you sit around and wait for opportunities to come to you? Or do you actively search out for the next opportunity to take your publication to next level? If you answered yes to the second question then you are a Forward Thinking Publisher. SiteSwan was designed for successful Print Publishers who know what it takes to run a successful business. We applied the same principles of Print to Web Design. The platform is so intuitive that you don’t need any prior knowledge of web design to create stunning websites for your advertisers quickly and easily. Utilize all of your current Print resources and start growing recurring monthly sales through Web Design. Small businesses in EVERY market are looking for someone to help build them an online presence, now more than ever. Will YOU be the one to capitalize on this in your local market?
- Determined Sales Person(s): It’s not just being a smooth talker. It’s understanding the needs of a small business to successfully sell websites to advertisers. We spent a lot of time researching and developing the IDEAL solution for a small business looking to build their brand on the web. The result; a Search Optimized, Social Friendly, Mobile Ready, Affordable website built on the SiteSwan platform. Lucky for you, we give your sales team everything they need to confidently go out and sell websites in your market. Need help with pricing or marketing? No problem. With our network of fellow SiteSwan Publishers, we can assist you in developing the perfect business model for your market.
- Creative Graphics Person(s): Each week you rely on at least one graphics person to design, lay out and drive home a message for each and every one of your advertisers in a print ad. Designing a beautiful website on SiteSwan is easier and takes less time than designing a print ad. That’s because the SiteSwan platform is intuitive, easy to use, and allows them to use the same principles and components of print ad design and apply them to the web. We created the ULTIMATE layout and you just need to upload a few images, and select a few colors to customize each site to reflect the brand of any of your advertisers. Not to mention adding and editing content is easier then Facebook!
- Pond of Small Businesses: How many of your advertisers need a website? It’s hard to believe, but over 50% of small businesses currently do not have a website. Getting one built is at the top of their list of priorities and the opportunity to redesign old and outdated sites is equally huge. Any successful publication has access to hundreds or thousands of small businesses that need websites. Maybe they are current advertisers, or past advertisers, or new clients that you are able to sell both websites and print adverting to. EVERY market has a huge opportunity waiting for someone to come along and offer small businesses an affordable website solution…will it be you?
- The Basics: Last but not least, you will need some basic tools to start and grow your web design business. These include a website, a phone, and of course an internet connection. Notice how we didn’t mention any software? SiteSwan is a web-based solution that you are able to access anytime with an internet connection. Never pay for an update or download. We are continually updating and enhancing SiteSwan to keep up with technology and media and all updates and new features are free to you. We assure you that every site you build on SiteSwan will be compatible with the latest browsers, software updates, and mobile devices.